Friday, November 17, 2006

smallish update

I've been naughty in not updating, but for good reason. This isnt a full one, just breifly:
-I've been in Bangkok with John
-Stroked Tigers at "tiger temple sanctuary"
-Snorkled on the reefs of Koh Phi Phi
-Got beat up by two monkeys who wanted my corn on the cob- and am now undergoing treatment for possible rabies since one of the assholes bit me.
-headed down to a remote island called Ko Mook, nothing was there, so we turned around and left
-and am currently living in the sunshine of Koh Lanta.


I'll update properly when the internet is cheap and I have the time.

And yes, a monkey really did bite me and steal my food.

1 Comments:

At 10:04 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amazing photographs, you look like your having an amzing time.
Take care and speak to you soon.
Cam
xx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home