Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Finally, the photo updates, in order: Scotland

So, here we are, Scotland with Mum and Lizzy..




Then the scary faces come out to play..

Had dinner in Fortwilliams our first night at this fine establishment..

And Lizzy gives the traditional Scottish look a go.

Snuck into a church.. I passed along the way.. then I got down on my knees..

We got to the Cathedral in goodnessknowswhere too late and it closed.. So since I wanted the pictures so badly, I snuck in while Liz kept a look out. Dived behind the gravestones so the guard wouldnt see me, but he caught me just on the way back. Luckily, he sympathized so nothing bad happened there.. but it was a good laugh :)

me and my gravestone hiding place.

A highland cow, telling me exactly what he thinks of my photography.

Mom and Liz, in the middle of some random little peninsula that we thought looked pretty.

and because the ONLY thing to do in Fort Williams is to drink, we thought we'd branch out and try bowling. I lost. Badly. And liz is a closet bowling genius.

1 Comments:

At 6:54 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

mwah hahahhahaha! I am a bowling genuis!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home