Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Let me introduce you to Franklin.

I know that i should update with pictures, but i just cant.
In the last week I have found that I have an ulcer in my esophagus thanks to my mighty malaria medication.
We named the ulcer "Franklin".
Franklin gives me a lot of pain, makes it impossible for me to eat, and has made me go to a hospital to get him medicated.
He's still here, and he doesnt want to go away.
On the upside, the hospital in Bangkok was one of the most efficient operations I've ever witnessed.

Back to curling up into a ball until my flight to Oz in a couple days.

That is all.

1 Comments:

At 7:05 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

boo to ulcers and pain. hopefully the trip to oz won't be too bad. let me know when you're in brisbane. maybe we should have a day visit in the city?

i'm sorry i haven't kept in touch.

xoxo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home